|This article is a stub. You can help The Harvest Moon Wiki by expanding it.|
Affection (also called Friendship Points or "FP") is a way to measure your friendship values with marriage candidates, villagers and your animals. Affection starts at a value of 0 FP and can be raised up to 65,535 FP. Marriage candidates will also have different flower colors as you raise your friendship with them, indicating that they like you more.
Regular villagars, special marriage candidates, and marriage candidates of the same gender of the player will have white colored flowers. Normal marriage candidates flowers will have different color depending on their level.
|One||0 - 9,999|
|Two||10,000 - 19,999|
|Three||20,000 - 29,999|
|Four||30,000 - 39,999|
|Five||40,000 - 49,999|
|Six||50,000 - 59,999|
|Full Bloom||60,000 - 65,535|
|Type of Gift||
Tips for gaining Affection
- Give villagers and marriage candidates gifts that they like. Giving people gifts on their birthdays boost affection even more. Stay away from things that they don't like to avoid losing heart points and affection.
- Talk to people every day. Even if you don't give them a gift, affection is gained simply by talking to villagers.
- Winning and attending certain festivals will gain affection with those who are attending the festival.
- When trying to win over an eligible marriage candidate, make sure that you give the best response during their heart events to get a huge boost in affection.
- With marriage candidates, go on dates to boost affection for that character.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found