The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- First introduction: "Oh! Are you the ranch owner people have been talking about? Hello! I'm Ann! Future inventor! Nice to meet you!"
- When shown your baby: "Shaky hands."
- Rainy day below 4 hearts: "I don't like rainy days"
- Rainy day at least 4 hearts: "I kind of get depressed on rainy days. Tools rust and I really get sick of it."
- Loves Line: "Wow! Is it okay if I have this? Thank you! I'm really happy!"
- Likes Line: "All right! I like it! Thank you!"
- Neutral Line: "Thank you!"
- Dislikes Line: "Hmm. I don't like this."
- 0 hearts: "I don't just think about inventions. When studying things, I think about how rationally and effectively I can work!"
- 1 heart: "They say when the ores are shipped, the blacksmith will arrive. He's a rival."
- "Patience is necessary for everything. Let's do our best!"
- 2 hearts: "I like do-it-yourself stuff. When I was little, I once went to a craftsman's place and asked him to make me his apprentice."
- 3 hearts: "Time passes just like that when I think about inventions."
- 4 hearts: "Everyone is creating all kinds of things. Growing vegetables, painting pictures, I'll create something!!"
- 5 hearts: "Woody praised my D-I-Y project. He said it was funny-looking, but very sturdy and nice."
- 6 hearts: "My Dad says to act like a woman, but I think it's for more important to be myself."
- 7 hearts: "I want to put Dad's mind at ease, but I think it's still too soon for marriage and stuff like that."
- 8 hearts: "Say [player], do you like girls who are good at cooking and acting like girls? Just wondering."
- 9-10 hearts: "I know that being troubled about love is not like me... But you see... Even if I try not to think about it, I can't help it!"
- After Marriage: "Morning! I feel sort of weird. Um... as my husband, what should I call you? Oh, okay. Umm, [player]? Marriage is so weird!"
- "Umm, I'm kind if embarrassed."
- "Okay, I'm going to get more and more excited!"
- "I might not be a very good wife. I'm not good at cooking... But I'll try my best!"
- Marriage Parting Line: "What? Umm, I love you."
- Day after pregnancy: "Amazing. I'm actually a mom..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.