- Introductory Line: "Hey, you're a new face! ___ is your name? I'm Ayame. I'm a doctor. Come see me if you need me."
- "Good morning, ___. How are you feeling? If you're sleepy, try some exercise to wake up!"
- "Good morning, ____. I have low blood sugar, so mornings are tough for me... I'm always sleepy..."
- "Hi. ___, I can read you like a book. I know just what you're thinking."
- "Hi, ___. How's work? Don't be loafing around! Keep working hard!"
- "Ugh. Mornings. Being sleepy can be dangerous. You're clumsier and more likely to injure yourself."
- "Evening, ___. It's time to be geting to bed. A doctor should set a good example."
- "Evening, ___. I'm glad you stopped by, but yo have an early start tomorrow, so go home to bed!"
- "Oh boy, today just flew by. Not a moment's rest...."
- "What's up? Are you feeling ill? No? That's good."
- "Are you hurt? Anything wrong with you? If so, let me know."
- Low stamina: "Face me for a second... Open wide... Okay, good. Things look okay, but you should probably still get to bed early tonight. All done!"
- Day off: "I worked a lot this week. Today I want to get away from the clinic for awhile."
- When shown the blue feather: "Well now! A blue feather! So you're proposing to someone? Don't mess it up! I'm rooting for you!"
- During a typhoon: "I hope everyone has the good sense to stay indoors today. It's dangerous out there."
- After a typhoon: "I always feel a little down in bad weather like yesterday's storm."
- Snowstorm: "This snow is terribly heavy. Stay inside and keep warm!"
At Tea House:
- "What should I have today? Do you recommend anything, ___?"
- "You wonder why I don't cook? It's not that I CAN'T cook, I just don't have time. And I hate the set-up and clean-up. What a waste of time!"
- "Mmm. Delicious! The food here is heavenly. Just like Mom's cooking."
- One flower: "Come on in. Make yourself some tea if you'd like."
- Three flowers: "Let me know if you ever get injured. The faster you treat an injury, the better it's likely to heal."
- Four flowers: "I'm always happy to see you, ___. You're good company."
- Five flowers: "How are things on your farm? Could I come by and see it some time? I'm interested to see what farming life is like."
- Six flowers: "In Konohana, people rarely get sick. It's probably all the clean air and fresh crops. It certainly makes my job easy!"
- Liked: "I'm thrilled! I just can't resist this. Thanks!"
- Neutral: "Is this for me? How nice of you. Thanks."
- Disliked: "I just can't stand this. But I'll take it off your hands."
- Multiple Gifts: "Oh, another gift today? Hmm, I have to decline. Sorry."
- "Thanks to you, this will be a birthday to remember, ___. "
- "So you knew it was my birthday today? I'm thrilled!"
- You live in Konohana and win:
- "____, you're an incredible cook! I could eat your home-made food any time!"
- "To be self taught and win like that shows hard work! Congrats!
- You live in Konohana and lost: "Oh fiddlesticks! We lost! Cheer me up somehow, kiddo!"
- You live in Bluebell and win: "___, I want to enter the Cooking Festival with you. For Konohana of course."
- Lose: "Oh boy, and my hopes were so high... We'll get it next time."
Moon Viewing Festival:
"Ah... Sometimes it's fun to just take some time to relax like this, huh?"
"A flower for me? Thanks! That's sweet."
New Years Festival:
"Today's festival will be fun. I'm just worried that someone might get hurt..."
After a Festival:
- "Since nothing went wrong, I can sleep easy tonight."
- "Ah, it's finally over. I was worried that somebody would get sick or hurt."
- "I'm glad nobody got injured at the festival. What a relief."
- "What a nice, relaxing day. I know I'll wake up feeling refreshed tomorrow."
- Ah, what a good feeling. I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight."
You live in Bluebell and come over on a festival day: "Just here to watch the festival? That's fine."