- "Morning, ___. It's the beginning of a brand new day!"
- "Morning, ___. You look like youre wide awake already!"
- "Morning, ____. *yawn*... Heh... I'm still sleepy..."
- "Hey, ___, you kinda remind me of an old friend of mine. They also worked on a farm, and were busy working all the time."
- "Yo, ___! Working hard? Farming seems like a real workout."
- "Hey, ___. Done with work?"
- At his house: "Oh, hey! How's it going? My place is kind of small, but feel free to have a seat."
- "You better get some sleep, ___. You need to take up early tomorrow!"
- "Man, there are so many deliveries! Well, it keeps me busy, that's for sure!"
- "Man, climbing up and down this mountain takes a lot out of me..."
- "It feels so rewarding to deliver something someone is eagerly waiting for."
- Day off: "It's been so long since I've had a break. I'm just gonna kick back and relax."
- At Cafe/Tea House: "I sometimes come here on my break. This place is pretty good!"
- When shown a wild animal: "Wow, a wild animal! And it's so friendly to you! How cute!"
- When shown the blue feather (not to propose): "What's this feather used for again? Isn't it used to propose to somebody? Are you getting married to someone, ___? Nice!"
- Complete a request: "Thanks for your help! Oops! Gotta give you your reward. Here you go! Thanks for your help! See you next time."
- After tunnel reopens: "Making deliveries has become so much easier ever since this tunnel reopened! Thanks to the hard work of everyone who helped reopen it."
- During a typhoon: "Man, I can't deliver anything because of the typhoon! This is weak!"
- After a typhoon: "Man, it was crazy out there yesterday! Luckily, none of my deliveries were damaged!"
- Snowstorm: "I can't deliver anything because of the blizzard! I hope it stops soon!"
- Two flowers: "What's up? Takin' a break from work? That's cool. You need breaks once in a while."
- Three flowers: "This job can be really exhausting sometimes... but when people thank me for a delivery, I feel full of energy again!"
- Four flowers: "When I was younger, I worked at a cafe in my home town."
- Five flowers: "I've actually known Raul for a long time, but I didn't know he was living here. I was so surprised when I found out!"
- Six flowers: "I've got a brother. He's more serious than I am, not to mention better looking... I wonder what he's now... I kinda want to see him.."
- Favorite Gift: "Cream Croquettes?!! These are totally my favorite! They look so delicious! Thanks, ___!"
- Liked: "Oh, for me? Thanks!"
- Neutral: "Sweet! Thanks!"
- Disliked: "Hey, is this some sort of prank? No? Well, just remember that I don't like these at all, OK?"
- Birhday Gift: "You remembered it was my birthday today! Awesome!"
- "I get pretty excited about the Cooking Festival!"
- You lose: "Oh, you lost? Well, don't let it get to you."
Flower Day Festival
"For me? Are you sure? Thanks!"
- Lose: "You lost? Well, just learn from your mistakes and try again next time!"
Before a Festival Starts:
- "There's a festival today. I might go check it out later..."
- "What's gonna happen today? I'm super-excited!"
You do not attend a festival: "Oh yeah, there was a festival today, right? What festival was it again?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.