|This article is about Doc, a character from The Lost Valley. You may be looking for Doc, from Skytree Village or Doc from Light of Hope.|
Doc is a character that appears in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley.
Doc is an enthusiastic inventor who is an important figure of rebuilding the Lost Valley.
Doc gives the main character a very important tool early in the game: ARCHITECT, which allows players to instantly create a variety of useful items, including bridges, wells, fences, and much more! These items will make customizing and exploring the Lost Valley easier, but players still need to work hard to gather all the needed materials.
Eccentric and unexpected, his first and last thoughts of the day are his inventions. With his characteristic smirk, Doc can get intensely euphoric about his inventions and their practical (and impractical) uses. Doc’s crazy inventions do not get along well with the Harvest Sprites, who are constantly disturbed by the noise they make.
After the Doc starts showing up in Moonlight Valley, you'll be able to start his requests once you reach a certain amount of chemistry with him. You'll only be able to accept and complete his requests within Moonlight Valley.
Doc's Assistant 1
- Need 3 Softwood Lumber
- Reward: Binoculars (These will enable you to take screenshots of your farm.)
Doc's Assistant 2
- Need 6 Softwood Lumber, 1 Broccoli
- Reward: Fertilizer Bin (and the recipe to make it.)
Doc's Assistant 3
- Need 3 Hardwood Lumber, 1 Marguerite
- Reward: Windmill (and the recipe to make it.)
Doc's Assistant 4
- Need 6 Hardwood Lumber, 1 Carp
- Reward: 3 Wooden Bridges (and the recipe to make them.)