Eileen (アイリン, Airin) is a Bluebell villager in Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns.
Eileen is the game's carpenter. She has the important job of doing expansions and building for the two villages as well as working on the tunnel that connects the two villages. She places a monthly request on the Bluebell message board which will allow you to either expand your farm, or to work on fixing the tunnel. The different upgrades available for your farm will depend on which town you live in. She will also post a request to make the Big Bed required for marriage. After you've gotten married, she will put up a request to make a crib for a child.
Eileen lives alone at her home, but can also often be found at her shop or in the mountains looking for supplies. If you live in Bluebell at the start of the game, she will also introduce the player to foraging for items in the mountains.
Eileen is unique in that she is the only villager in the game that will accept lumber, branches, rocks and material stone as a liked gift. She's a very easy villager to befriend, but she is not an eligible marriage candidate. Befriending her is important, however, because her friendship level will determine what expansions that you will be able to do.
Sundays and Tuesdays (Sunny, Snowy, Rainy)
- 6:00 am to 6:30 am - Eileen's Carpentry
- 6:30 am to 7:30 am - Walking to Bluebell low-mountain area
- 7:30 am to 9:30 am - Bluebell low-mountain area
- 9:30 am to 10:00 am - Walking through Bluebell mid-mountain area
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm - Bluebell high-mountain area
- 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Walking back to Bluebell
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Bluebell Town Hall
- 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Standing outside her shop in Bluebell
- 8:00 pm to midnight - Eileen's Carpentry
Everyday (Except Sunday and Thursday) (Sunny, Snowy or Rainy)
- 6:00 am to 12:00 pm - Eileen's Carpentry
- 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Standing outside her shop in Bluebell
- 5:00 pm to midnight - Eileen's Carpentry
Everyday (Stormy or Rainy)
6:00 am to midnight - Eileen's Carpentry
In Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, in the letter she sends, her name is misspelled as "Irene".