The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Introductory Line: "Ah, and who would you be? ___,hmm? Hmm, what's my name? I'm Gombe. Nice to meet you!"
- "Good morning, ___. Do you have time to keep an old man company?"
- "Good morning, ___. Heard anything amusing, hmm? If you do, tell an old man!"
- "Good morning. You look busy, hmm? But you can spare some time to tell an old man a joke, can't you?"
- "It's already midday, ____. Are you making the most of the day? Having lots of fun?"
- "There's nothing fun to do at night. Ah, how boring! I can't wait for morning!"
- "___! Let's play tag or have a race!"
- "Ahem! What fun are we going to have next, hmmm?"
- "Are you here to play with this old man? No, too busy? Young people, so selfish!"
- "Ah, how late it's gotten! No more fun for today!"
- "Ah, you have a question about crops, hmm? I wouldn't know about that."
- When shown the blue feather: "Hmm, that's an interesting item you have there. I've seen one like it somewhere. Ahhhhh! A blue feather!! And who is it for? Will you tell an old man? No? Aww. No one ever tells me any good gossip."
- You live in Bluebell: "Tell me about Bluebell! What's popular over there now, hmm?"
- During a typhoon: "A storm, a storm! Hee-hee, oh goody!! I want to go outside in it!"
- After a typhoon: "Wasn't that some fun weather yesterday, hmmm? Storms are so exciting!"
- Snowstorm: "A blizzard!! Hee-hee!! It'll be fun tomorrow!! I love making tracks in fresh fallen snow."
- "Ah, if you need anything from my shop, talk to me across the counter, hmm?"
- "Hmm, still not closing time yet? I want to go have fun!"
At Town Hall:"
- "The other day, when I was playing hide and seek with Rahi here, Ina got mad, hmm? Ah, she shouldn't let herself get that mad! She'll get more wrinkles!"
- "This house is perfect for playing in! But it makes Ina mad..."
- "Yun's cooking is tasty! Even on par with Nori's, hmm?"
- "Hee-hee. I'm thinking about pulling a prank on Yun! Maybe putting a snake..."
- "I look after the shop on Yun's days off. I can't cook, though."
- One flower: "Know any good jokes, hmmm? No? What a shame. You'd better learn some!"
- Six flowers: "When people work like dogs, they soon get tired. It's best ot work at a more leisurely pace, oh yes. That's what my own grandpa taught me, hmm?"
- Seven flowers: "Ahh, _____. I'm glad you're here. Seeing you always makes this old man happy."
- Liked: "Ahh, ___. You know what I like. Hee-hee. This old man's happy."
- Disliked: "What's an old an to do with such a thing? I'll give it to Yun, hmm."
- Multiple Gifts: "Please. I've already got all the gifts I can carry today."
- Liked Gift: "Ahhh, this is for me? A birthday present? How did you know, hmm? It's just what I like. You made an old man happy!"
- You live in Konohana and win:
- "___, you have to make that dish for this old man sometime, hmmm?"
- "Congratulations, ___! You made this old man happy."
- You live in Konohana and lost: "The Cooking Festival... We lost..."
- Lose: "Ahh, what can you do? That was a tough one for you."
Before a Festival:
"A festival, a festival! Ah, I love them! Such fun!"
- "Ah, that was nifty! Can't wait for next year's fun."
- "Ah, wasn't that an exciting festival? Even for a youth like you."
- "Ah, this old man wishes we had festivals every day, hmm?"
- "Today's festival was fun, yes, but it'd be more fun to play tag!"
- Aww, I wanted us all to have a race... how disappointing."
- "I wish mayor Ina would make a festival where we can all play together. But no, hmm?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.