Grady is a Bluebell villager in Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns.
With the help of his daughter Georgia, Grady operates the pet store in Bluebell Village called "Grady's Animals". He sells pets here, and he also rents horses and horse carts. The animals that he sells will be the same as Kana's over in Konohana Village.
He is a very kind and patient man, and is always in good spirits. Although Grady rarely leaves the Animal Shop, he depends on Georgia's help to keep the store running smoothly. Grady treasures his daughter greatly, and you will need to befriend him if you plan on marrying Georgia. He loves tomatos, wine, as well as most fish.
Although he runs the animal shop, he surpisingly doesn't have a prefered animal, and showing him animals will not boost his friendship points. Grady must be at 30,000FP to marry Georgia.
Every day (except Monday and Thursday) (Sunny, Snowing, Raining)
- 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Grady's Animals
- 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Grady's Animals (Barn)
- 7:00 pm to 12PM - Grady's Animals
Monday and Thursday (Sunny, Snowing, Raining)
- 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM - Grady's Animals
- 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM - Bluebell Town Hall
- 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Bluebell Town
- 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM - Grady's Animals (Barn)
- 6:30 PM to 12AM - Grady's Animals