|This article is about Gray, a character from Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. You may be looking for Gray from his other appearances throughout the series.|
|This article or section contains information about an unreleased video game or character.|
The content may change dramatically as more information becomes available.
- "I'm so-so. I feel neither good or bad."
Gray is a rather angry young man who's come from the city to live in Mineral Town. He works as an apprentice blacksmith under his grandfather, Saibara. He may seem rude, but it stems from his frustration of working under Saibara, who has high expectations of Gray. He is often misunderstood, but he actually has a very sweet side if you get to know him.
When Gray is not at the Blacksmith's, he can be found at his room at Doug's Inn. When Mary comes by the Blacksmith's, Gray will be smitten by her, and from then on will be your rival in the female version, where Gray is an eligible bachelor.
Gray will never return to the city, and will continue to work hard to gain his grandfather's approval.
BlackThe protagonist walks in on Gray and Saibara in the middle of a fight.
The protagonist and Gray talk in his room.
- Amazing! (えらいね！)
Gray is flattered and says that he wants to become better to make you something.
- Natural. (当然だね)
BlueGray comes to your house and asks if you're interested in fashion.
- I am! (あるよ！)
Gray is happy and gives you a brooch.
- Not at all. (全然興味ない)
Marie goes to the blacksmith. Gray gets hurt and begins bleeding, so she bandages him up.
- Oh, thank you! Having friends really is a great thing. (お、サンキュー！やっぱり、持つべきものは友だちだなぁ。)
- Copper, Silver, Gold, Mythril,
- Oh, lucky! Keep it up. (お、ラッキー！また、なんかくれよな。)
- Branch, Normal Quality Egg
- Oh, thank you. (お、サンキュ。)
- Moondrop, Pinkcat, Toy Flower 小魚、中魚、ぶどう、はちみつ
- ...I guess I'll take it, but I don't like it. (…いちおう、もらっとくけどよ俺、嫌いなんだよ。それ。)
- Turnip, Junk Ore,
- What's wrong with you!? Don't give me something like that! (ムカつくやつだなぁ！そんなもん、持ってくんなよ！)
- Boot, Empty Can,