The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1: Did ya know you can get lumber by chopping logs and branches with an axe? We offer it at the shop too, but I only have a bit in stock.
- 7: I like how you get along so well with everyone in town. Though, I hear rumours about you sometimes. People say you're working yourself too hard. It's thanks to you this town became a bit more lively, so be sure to get enough rest and keep up the good work.
- Birthday: “Huh? A present for my birthday?! Oh, thank you kindly.”
- Lovely day today, ain't it? Seems like a fine weather for a walk.
- These cows... they're more docile than you'd expect. They're big and strong fritters, but soft-hearted too. I like 'em.
- If you lost: Too bad you didn't win today. Oh well. Can't win 'em all, y'know. Next time I know you'll give 'em what's-for.
- If you won: Yo, player. I hear you won today. Congrats! If you've got any hot tips on good fishing spots nearby, you be sure to tell 'ol Gunther!
- If he won: Well, ain't that a pleasant surprise! I know the rivers around here pretty darn well, so I suppose I had an advantage.
- If you lost: If you wanna win the fishing tournament, pick your fishing spot and get settled quick, then get started as fast as you can.
- I like to think I know the rivers around here pretty well. There are times when the fish are biting like mad, and other times when I get nothing. Trying to figure out why that is could be fun, but I have a feeling it's easier said than done. Who really knows the mind of a fish.
- I sometimes go to other towns for work, but I don't meet many folks who know about this town.
- I've been livin' in this town since the day I was born, but I've got no complaints. This town's a quiet place, and that's how I like it.
- Well, I've got no problem with the town becomin' more famous, but I don't want it to be more busy and crowded than it is now.
- If you are dating someone: Hey, <playername>. I heard you've started dating someone. That's good to hear. Be sure to invite me to the wedding, aye?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.