- 1st line:
- 0 heart line: "Do you have enough grass? Be sure to always check on your stock. It's in the "ranch" section of your menu."
- 1 heart line: "You should buy grass seed and create a meadow. If you cut the grass with a sickle, it turns into fodder and ends up in your barn."
- 2 heart line: "In order to raise animals such as cows, sheep, and horses, you should build a barn. Go see the head craftsman."
- 3 heart line: "I only sell baby animals. Until they mature, horses can't be ridden and cows don't give milk."
- 4 heart line: "Chickens lay eggs from the start if you just give them feed. But they don't lay eggs outside of the chicken coop."
- 5 heart line: "Take life easy. There's no point in pushing so hard."
- 6 heart line: "I'm entrusting my ranch almost entirely to Blue and Ellen. It's nice being able to take it easy!"
- 7 heart line: "Ellen grew up to be a great kid, so there's really nothing to say."
- 8 heart line: "Keep walking and rest when you're tired, or walk even when tired. To each one's own. You should do as you like. Your life is your own, right?"
- 9-10 heart line:
- Rainy day below 4 hearts: "There are few customers on rainy days"
- Rainy day at least 4 hearts: "One way or another things get busy the day after a rain."
- Introduction: "I'm Hank, nice to meet you."
- When buying something: "Hey! What do you want to buy? Take your time and look around."
- Greeting: "Hi."
- At the bar: "Geez. I just love coming here."
- Saying goodbye: "See ya."
- When shown your baby: "Well, how nice. Kids sure do wonders."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.