Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition (牧場物語 Oh! ワンダフルライフ, Bokujō Monogatari: Oh! Wandafuru Raifu, lit. Ranch Story: Oh! Wonderful Life) is an enhanced port of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the PlayStation 2 system, featuring minor changes and add-ons to the original.
The basic plot is similar to several previous Harvest Moon games: the main character, a young man, inherits a somewhat run-down farm after the death of his father, The game takes place in the small village of Forget-Me-Not Valley.
True to its name, the game progresses through the main character's entire adult life, from young adulthood to old age, NPCs in the game, including the main character's child and wife, also grow older as time passes,
However, numerous years are skipped as the game is progressed.
- Lumina is now eligible for marriage
- The choice to have a daughter
- The Player Character's clothes will change each season
- There are three different colors of the horse available
- Goat can be sold
- A "Heaven Mode" or free-play mode is unlocked after the game's ending
- Mukumuku's appearance.
- The second chapter is renamed "A Birth"
- New Dialogues
- A few cooking changes
- A Wonderful Life Characters
- Locations and Shops
- Child Career Choices
- Cooking Recipes
- Crop Fusion
- Hybrid Crops
- List of Crops