It is a complete port of Harvest Moon: Back to Nature and Bokujō Monogatari: Harvest Moon for Girl. Both games were originally released on Playstation; however Harvest Moon for Girl was never translated into English before this game.
Plot and Gameplay
This game has the same story and game play as Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, except that it is combined/ported together as one game. You can either play as a boy (Destiny), or a girl (Fate). They can be renamed at the start of the game.
When choosing to play as a girl there are a few differences in game play:
- Festivals are changed to fit the female perspective (e.g. player is allowed to participate in the Goddess festivals).
- Courting the bachelors, instead of bachelorettes.
- The game ends when married.
- Plot and the story of the main character changed.
- House is remodel to fit a female look (blue to pink).
- Additional furniture, such as mirrors.
- Beauty Stars feature is implemented.
- Doug will be nice to you from the beginning of the game.