|This article is a stub. You can help The Harvest Moon Wiki by expanding it.|
Harvest Moon: Lil' Farmers is a game for Android and iOS. It was released on May 25, 2017 worldwide (except Asia).
The game is intended for a younger audience, thus leading to simplified visuals, gameplay, and features. It only costs $1.99 to download, with no in-app purchases or microtransactions available.
- The ultimate Harvest Moon sandbox! Enjoy an intuitive interface with no text to read – a perfect playset for pre-schoolers.
- Plant seeds then help them grow into crops with tender love and care!
- Shear sheep, collect eggs, milk your cow and more as you care for and nurture all of your animals.
- Keep the locals happy by providing a wide range of produce in your farm shop.
This game is missing many features of other Harvest Moon games, as it is meant for small children.
- The game has no text (other than the title).
- It lacks the ability to socialize, date, marry, and have children.
- It contains no open world movement and interactions consist if simple clicking and symbols.