Harvest Moon: One World is a game by Natsume for the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. It is the fifth game to be created solely by Natsume.
The game was announced by Natsume during a press release on May 12, 2020 by showing the game's logo. Box art was shown 16 days later on May 28.
After the disappearance of the Harvest Goddess, the world is stuck without many crops; such as cabbage, tomatoes, and carrots. However, before the Harvest Goddess disappeared from this world, she imbued the Harvest Wisps with the knowledge of various seeds, thus ensuring the various fruits and vegetables of the world would not be lost forever. Using the power given to these Harvest Wisps, you'll need to unlock various seeds as you progress through the game! But this will be a tricky task, as the Harvest Wisps need to be found and all appear at different times and places.
You will be able to travel around the world on your journey to find the Harvest Wisps. You'll ride camels across the deserts of Pastilla, venture deep into the snowy mountains of Salmiakki, and even visit a volcano near the cozy mountain town of Lebkuchen!
- Use your Expando-Farm to easily travel from one area to another or pack up your farm and move!
- Find Harvest Wisps around the world in order to unlock new crops.
- Befriend wild animals in order to unlock livestock- including new animals such as the camel and reindeer mounts.
- Explore 5 unique and colorful locations: the sprawling grasslands of Calisson, the gorgeous beaches of Halo Halo, the searing desert heat of Pastilla, the cozy hills of Lebkuchen, and the snowy mountains of Salmiakki!
- Main Quest
- Calisson's Minor Characters
- Halo Halo's Minor Characters
- Pastilla's Minor Characters
- Lebkuchen's Minor Characters
- Salmiakki's Minor Characters
- Wagashi's Minor Characters
Limited Edition Box
- CD Soundtrack
- cloth poster
- lapel pins
- Art box
- Harvest Moon Chicken Plush
- Magnetic Musical Diorama Set
- Display Box