- Introductory Line: "Well there, you're a new face! Oh, you're ___? I'm Howard. It's sooo wonderful to meet you!"
- "Oh, good morning. You look busy. I hope you can make some time to hear some juicy gossip today, though!"
- "Oh, good morning, ____. It's nice to see you out and about so bright and early."
- "Oh hello there. What's going on?"
- "Oh, ___, hello there. Not working too hard today, I hope?"
- "Why hello, ___! If you're thirsty, just say the word, and I'll make you a yummy drink."
- "Good evening there, ___. It's so late. You need to get your beauty sleep."
- You live in Konohana: "You should move here. Then I could tell you all sorts of gossip!"
- You live in Bluebell: "This village is small, but you won't find a nicer bunch of people anywhere!"
- Snowstorm: "Snow can be romantic, but not when there's this much of it..."
- Rain: "Rainy days are so annoying. They really put a damper on my mood."
- During a typhoon: "It's best to stay at home during awful weather like this!"
- After a typhoon: "That was some horrifying weather yesterday! Did you make it through okay?"
- When shown the blue feather: "Oooh. You've got a blue feather. Who's the lucky person? Ha ha! Just kidding. You don't have to tell me."
- "Oh, if you want to order, go up to the counter."
- "Go up to the counter if you want to order something."
- Enter the cafe at night: "We're closed right now. Sorry..."
At Town Hall:
- "Rose and Rutger are such an adorable couple. They're real lovebirds."
- "Rose is so elegant. I only hope I age that gracefully..."
- One flower: "When you run a cafe, you hear all the gossip. You want the details? Maybe some other time... Heh heh."
- Three flowers: "So apparently, Jessica's daughter Cheryl really hates vegetables! No matter how Jessica tries to disguise them, Cheryl won't eat them!"
- Four flowers: "Eileen was telling me about a strange old man in Konohana. He dresses like a panda! Can you believe it?"
- Five flowers: "I just heard some gossip about Rutger. He used to send Rose flowers and love letters while they were courting. Who knew Rutger was such a romantic at heart?"
- Six flowers: "Laney's such a good girl. I wish I could give her everything she wanted... Why am I talking to you about my problems? Sorry..."
- Seven flowers: "I'm so glad you came to this village. You're so sweet."
- Favorite Gift: "I just love the way it smells! Royal milk tea is so deliciously complex. What a wonderful gift!"
- Liked Gift: "Ooh! ♥ You know just what I like! You're so thoughtful."
- Neutral Gift: "Ooh, thank you!"
- Disliked Gift: "This is supposed to be a gift? Oh, it's just awful! Oh well...."
- Multiple Gifts: "Oh, I just couldn't take another gift today, but thank you for offering!"
- Birthday Gift: "Ooh, a birthday present for me? It's wonderful! Thank you sooo much!"
- "The festivals here are so much fun."
- "I always get so excited right before a festival! WOOHOO!! Sorry, I got a little carried away there..."
- You live in Bluebell and lose: "Aww, we lost... We'll have to do better next time."
- You cheer on Bluebell and they lose: "Aww, we lost. Thanks for being so supportive, though."
- You cheer for Bluebell and they win: "I'm so glad we won! It's all thanks to your support, ___. Thanks! ♥"
- You live in Bluebell and win:
- "I knew you'd win the moment I saw your dish. It looked sooo delicious!"
- "You did it! You won! I couldn't be happier if I'd won myself!"
- "Congratulations! I can't believe your food won. Do you want a job at the cafe?"
- "Animal festivals are so exciting! They really show you just how amazing our animals are."
- Win: "Congratulations! You must be so proud of your animals now."
- Lose: "I know it hurts to lose after you've put in so much effort. But cheer up! There's always next time."
Hand Fishing Contest
- "I used to catch quite a few when I was a kid... today's festival really brought back memories."
- Win: "You caught so many! That was great!"
Flower Day Festival
- "Oooh! ♥ What an absolutely wonderful flower! Thank you soo much!"
- "Did you enjoy that festival? I thought it was just phenomenal. So moving!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.