| This article is a stub. You can help The Harvest Moon Wiki by expanding it.|
Isaac is a miner in Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands.
He will move into to the house by the bridge leading to Sprout Island on Verdure Island. He differs from the other miner Slater in two MAJOR ways. More important Isaac takes wild flowers whereas Slater does not! This makes Isaac WAY easier to befriend as you don't need to dig deep in the mine and find a high value ore. (He still likes ore though.) As for the other difference. This miner doesn't have a pet like Slater. As with Slater and Lily and Will, Isaac only moves in once Volcano Island has been raised. (After raising Volcano Island you have access to the mine INSTANTLY! You must wait for the character though. You need to wait 2 days in game of course!)
- Afternoon: "Hello, ___.♥ It's a beautiful afternoon. Wanna take a break with me?"
- Mining's a wonderful job.♥ Do you enjoy it, ___?"
- At the mine: "It's amazing how warm it gets working underground all day."
- At the Cafe: "I love taking my breaks from mining right here♥ It's soooo relaxing♥"
- After a blizzard: "Yesterday's blizzard freaked me out. My heart was really pounding."
- Declines Gift: "Oh, I don't want one. Keep it for yourself."
- Giving Sun Stone (Gifts): "Oh, right. I found this stone in the mines the other day. It looked like those stones you're looking for, so I kept it! Here. ♥"
- Giving Sun Stone (Friendship): "Oh, ____. I was so hoping I'd see you! I found a stone the other day in the mines. This is a Sun Stone, right? We're friends, so if you need it, ____, it's yours."
- When shown your dog: "Aww. ♥ How cute ♥"
- Loved Gift: "Wow! I love this ♥ I'm so happy ♥"
- If you have 7 hearts with Isaac, he will give you a present if you speak to him on your birthday. There are three different presents available, depending on the year. He will give you either Hungerizer (Year 1), Mixed Rice (Year 2) or an Emerald (Year 3). These gifts will continue in a set rotation every three years.