- Introductory Line: "Well now, I haven't seen you around before dear. You're ___? I'm Jessica. I raise livestock. Its lovely to meet you."
- "You're chipper this morning, running all over the place. Ah, the energy of youth."
- "Why hello there, __."
- "Why hello there. You're looking well. Keep taking good care of yourself! A farmer doesn't get sick days."
- "Hello there. You're working hard today. It makes me feel motivated!"
- "How's the farm going? You just let me know if you need anything."
- "Could you go drop in on Cheryl too? Thanks, dear."
- "My Cheryl just idolizes her big brother. She's followed him around like his shadow ever since she could walk."
- You live in Bluebell: "Isn't this a nice village to live in? We're all like one big family."
- At Town Hall: "Oh, me? I just came to have a little chat with Rutger."
- During a typhoon: "This is some typhoon... the animals are all nervous. The poor things..."
- After a typhoon: "Wasn't the weather yesterday just something else? It spooked the animals so badly, it took me a while to calm them back down."
- Snowstorm: "It's tough to get work done in weather like this. Are things alright at your place, ____?"
- When shown the blue feather: "Oh my, what a surprise! If it isn't a Blue Feather! That sure takes me back... My husband brought me one when he proposed.."
- "Just go to the other side of the counter if you want to buy something."
- "I'm working right now, as you can see. I can't chat."
- One flower: "Here for some shopping? Or are you just here to spy? Hahaha. I'm just joking dear."
- Two flowers: "My animals are all sweet as pie. They give good milk, and lovely wool, too."
- Three flowers: "How are things at your farm, ___? I do try to keep up on my competition. Hahaha."
- Four flowers: "Are you getting enough to eat? You know, I worry about you sometimes. You need to eat to keep your strength up."
- Five flowers: "With farm work, there's never a dull moment, wouldn't you say?"
- Six flowers: "Looking at you reminds me of myself when I was a young rancher."
- Seven flowers: "If you have any problems with your farm, just come and talk to me. I'm happy to help."
- Liked Gift: "You're giving this lovely gift to me? Thank you, dear."
- Neutral Gift: "Thanks, dear. You shouldn't have."
- Disliked Gift: "Oh, for me? This... is a pretty thoughtless gift."
- Multiple Gifts: "Oh, I couldn't take another gift today. Why don't you give it to someone else?"
- Birthday Gift: "How in the world did you know it was my birthday? Thank you, dear. You've made me very happy."
- You live in Bluebell and lose: "Sure, you lost today, but I know you'll win next time, dear!"
- You cheer for Bluebell and they lose: "Well, we lost... If you'd been a bit more supportive, we... Oh, nothing, dear. Never you mind."
- You cheer for Bluebell and they win: "I saw you cheering us on there, dear. We couldn't have won without your support."
- You live in Bluebell and win:
- "Did you teach yourself to cook? Maybe you could give me some pointers."
- "I'm impressed you won. Congratulations! That's quite a feat!"
- "The festival today was really interesting. I learned a lot."
- "Your <animal> was amazing! Congratulations! I can see I've got a lot of work to do if I want to keep up with you."
Lose: "Don't let it get you down. You did well. I know that you gave it all you had. You should be proud!"
Hand Fishing Contest
- "I'm glad I came to watch you today! Very impressive!"
- "You must be tired after catching so many. Good work!"
Flower Day Festival
"Oh, for me? You're too sweet!"
- "This festival is so nice. It's so romantic, don't you think?"
- "That was lovely, wasn't it? I feel so calm and peaceful now."
"I wonder how we'll do this year. I just can't wait for the festival to start."