- Good morning.
- Good morning. How's your work going?
- 1: How's your work? All that labor's got to be hard on you, but in a way, it looks kind of exciting. Me, I just do the same thing every day. I mean, it's my job, so I can't complain too much, but...
- What a great day, huh?
- Guess we're in for another scorcher today.
- Rain: This rain's going to make things really humid today.
- Typhoon: You sure you ought to be working on a day like this? It's not safe, you know. You should get home soon.
- If you lost: It looks like you didn't win today, but I don't think you did too badly. I'd peg you as a strong contender for next time.
- I'd expect milk from god cows would be delicious and full of vitamins and minerals. Not that I'd know myself, though. Truth be told, I've never been fond of milk.
- If you won: Congratulations on winning, player. You're one impressive angler.
- If you lost: It looks like you didn't win today. I guess the fish just aren't fond
of you today. Well, there's always next year, so don't worry.
- Finding the correct spot to fish at is very important, I'd think. Even the most skilled angler won't catch much if there aren't fish around.
- I hear lot of different species of fish live in our river. In fact, some experienced fishermen have told me that there are some fish here you can't catch with an ordinary fishing pole.
- Seems like ever since you moved here, more and more people have been coming to visit.
- You know, working in the Trade Depot can get pretty darn boring. I wish we had more stores around here...
- The town is still small, but our Guild Master's working hard every day to help it grow. We'll it the big time someday!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.