Lutz (ルッツ Ruttsu) is a character in Story of Seasons.
The son of Jonas and Margot. He is burdened with his mother's expectations and, rather than playing outside like other children, he studies at home a lot; learning lots of things. When he isn't studying, one can see the shine of a child in his eyes. He gets along well with Melanie, and they play together nicely.
- 1: Are you good at catching bugs? I'm not... People say it's because I'm always too slow. Though I am good at observing them... Can you teach me the ropes?
- 2: is it interesting on the ranch? Do you have animals there? If you have any cows, I'd like to see them... I've never seen any around here.
- 3: I like studying, though I'd actually like to play with my dad more. Going to the mountain together, I want him to teach me about things like animals and insects...but he's busy with work.
- 4: Dad's always late getting home because he's busy with work. But Sundays are his day off, so everyone's present during dinner. It's so fun eating together.
- 7: You talk to me a lot, but... don't i get boring? I mean, I like talking to you, but it's not like i have any funny stories, or... At least, Melanie says they aren't funny. Or interesting. She says my stories are always boring... Do you know how to tell a good story, by any chance? How do you make them entertaining?