Mako is a villager native to Konohana Village in Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns.
Mako lives in the southern district of Konohana Village, and owns his own orchard. Although he knows a lot about trees and saplings, he doesn't actually sell anything. His interest is growing trees, and he is also a fan of nature. Any tree saplings are sold at the seed shop.
Like his niece Reina, Mako may be hard to approach. Although he has a somewhat tough and intimidating demeanor, it will be necessary to befriend him if you plan on marrying Reina. Mako is certainly not a bad guy, and he will also place requests on the message board from time to time. He enjoys fireflies, fish, and tea.
Despite his frightening appearance, he is really a soft guy. He has a secret crush on Dr. Ayame.
Monday - Thursday, Sunday (Sunny, Snowy, or Rainy)
- 6:00 am to 8:00 am - Mako's House
- 8:00 am to 6:30 pm - Konohana Town (orchard)
- 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm - Konohana Town Hall
- 9:30 pm to midnight - Mako's House
Friday and Saturday (Sunny, Snow, Rainy)
- 6:00 am to 10:00 am - Mako's house
- 10:30 am to 2:00 pm - Yun's Tea House
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Walking to Konohana Mid-Mountain
- 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Konohana Mid-Mountain (southern area)
- 10:00 pm to midnight - Walking back to Mako's house
Sunday through Saturday (Raining or Stormy)
- 6:00 am to midnight - Mako's House