The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
To get married in Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar you must do the following:
- Receive the Blue Feather from Stuart and Ethel, after you pass the second year and you have at least one potential spouse to an orange heart level. They will visit you at your home one morning and give you the feather for free.
- After you upgrade the bazaar you must buy a double bed for 10000G from the furniture vendor (across from Wilbur's stall).
- You can only propose if the future spouse has a red heart level and you have seen all of their heart events.
- To marry some of the candidates you have to befriend certain villagers.
- To marry Antoinette befriend Claude up to 4 hearts.
- To marry Sherry befriend Felix and Lloyd (both to 4 hearts each).
- To marry Daisy befriend Ethel and Stuart (both to 4 hearts each).
- To marry Dirk befriend Ivan to 4 hearts. Additionally, if Ivan and Dirk are both at red hearts, you may have difficulties getting the brother of your choosing to accept your feather.
- To marry Ivan befriend Dirk to 4 hearts. Additionally, if Ivan and Dirk are both at red hearts, you may have difficulties getting the brother of your choosing to accept your feather.
- To marry Lloyd befriend Sherry and Felix (up to 4 hearts each).
- Freya and Angelo do not require you to befriend anybody. However, in order to see Angelo's blue heart event, Kevin needs to be at 1 heart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.