Melanie (メルティ Meruti, lit. Melty) is a character in Story of Seasons.
Melanie is the daughter of the inn's owner, Maurice. She is somewhat girly and truly believes that a prince on a white horse will come someday. With boys with things like promising futures and coolness, she makes herself cute and tries to appeal to them. She is ahead of her older sister, Lillie and often gives her advice on the philosophies of love.
- 1: Hey, Player, may I ask where you're from? Since my family runs the inn, a lot of people come to my house. Talking to them has gotten me really interested in the world outside town. When I grow up, I'm going to go visit other towns like my sister.
- 2: Player, do you make your own clothes? I make doll's clothes. I play dress up with the clothes I make. Pretty soon, I'll make clothes for you too!
- 3: Hey, player. Is your farm work fun? It's seems like it would be talking to animals everyday, that's really great. But, do you take care of the animals or grow your favourite flowers in the garden? It's seems like it'd be fun anyway.
- 4: Player, what do you think of Lutz? That kid seems to study everyday. I understand his zeal for studying, but doesn't he want to play more? Since he plays with me as much as he can when he has free time.
- 5: Listen, when i grow up, I want to work in other towns like my sister does. in fact, if I can, I want to live by myself! But that means my dad has to be pretty much alone, huh? And that's sad. I know how much he'd miss us. So if you can, you should talk to him. Get to know him. Be there where i can't be. please?
- 6: When i was little, my sister played with me a lot. There was one particular doll we always liked to pose and stuff. We made a house and clothes for it too! It was so much fun... Even now, I play with that same doll whenever I'm alone. My sister gave it to me. It's my treasure!
- 7: Hey, [Player]. Did you come to see me today, too? I kind of knew you were on your way. I don't know how, I just had a hunch. I wanted to play with somebody anyway, so your timing is perfect! What do you think? Let's play!
|Oak Tree Time|
Cassie: Hello, everyone. It's time for Oak Tree Times! Well, we don't really have anything interesting to show today... Huh? Melanie is over there. What is she doing? Though it's unusual, I think I want to talk with her a bit. Melaniee!
|Oak Tree Times 2|
Cassie: Hello, everyone. It's time for "Oak Tree Times"! Huh, is that Melanie there? I wonder if she's going out alone again.
|Oak Tree Times 3|
Cassie: Hello, everyone. It's time for Oak Tree Times! This time, I interviewed for favourite colours! Today's guest is the inn's daughter and the weather girl Lillie's little sister...Melanie!