- "Good morning. All are welcome at the church. Please join us in giving thanks to the Harvest Goddess."
- "Good morning. May you have a good day, ___."
- "Good afternoon, ____. How's the farm going? The Harvest Goddess is with you. I know it will be fine."
- "Good afternoon, ____. Have you given thanks to the Harvest Goddess yet today?"
- "This church is a sacred place to give thanks to the Harvest Goddess. You're welcome to join us. I'm sure the Harvest Goddess will be pleased."
- "I have built churches in many places. I hope the church in this village is a success. I'll do what I can."
- Returning from a walk: "We're finally back. I must go prepare dinner. What should we have today?"
- Finish a Request: "I'm sure the Harvest Goddess knows of your good deeds... may she bless you! Thank you very much for all of your help."
- During a typhoon: "Harvest Goddess.. please protect us all during this typhoon."
- After a typhoon: "I'm so glad no one was harmed yesterday. I asked the Harvest Goddess to watch over us."
- Snowstorm: "Harvest Goddess... please protect us all during this blizzard."
- When shown the blue feather: "Oh, a blue feather? May the Harvest Goddess grant you luck in your union."
- One flower: "The Harvest Goddess is always with you. Keep her wisdom in your heart."
- Two flowers: "Remember to always be thankful for what you have."
- Three flowers: "Ah, farming... Raising life from the land... It is truly blessed work."
- Four flowers: "All are welcome at our chuch. Please come any time."
- Five flowers: "It is my hope that this church will be a place of comfort for everyone."
- Six flowers: "The Harvest Goddess wants us all to have happy, productive lives."
- Seven flowers: "___, your kindness and generosity shines like a beacon. Oh, Harvest Goddess, give __ your blessing!"
- Favorite Gift: "Oh, french toast! I must be dreaming... Thank you so much, ___!"
- Liked Gift: "Thank you! Who told you what I like? Was it the Harvest Goddess?"
- Neutral Gift: "Thank you for your generosity."
- Multiple Gifts: "Another gift today? I couldn't. A priest shouldn't be greedy."
- Favorite Gift: "Oh, a gift for my birthday? Thank you for your generosity! And it's french toast! This is absolutely wonderful!"
- Liked Gift: "For my birthday? Oh, thank you, ___! How nice! The Harvest Goddess smiles upon your generosity!"
- "Festivals are always so enjoyable. The village I used to live in had many festivals, and they were great fun."
- "The Harvest Goddess also enoys watching these festivals."
- "Today is the Cooking Festival, am I right? Let us give thanks."
Spring Cow Festival
- Win: "Congratulations, ___! The Harvest Goddess must be pleased."
Flower Day Festival
- "For me? Thank you! Your kindness will be rewarded."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.