|This article is about Nina, a character from Harvest Moon. You may be looking for Nina from Harvest Moon GBC or Nina, a character from Magical Melody.|
Nina (ニーナ, Niina) is one of the eligible brides in Harvest Moon.
She manages and lives in the Flower Shop with her mother. She loves flowers. Nina's diary is located between her bed and her mother's bed in the Flower Shop.
- Weekdays: Walking around outside of the Flower Shop.
- Saturday: Wandering in the mountain's cave.
- Sunday: On the mountain, picking wild flowers.
- Rain/Snow: The back room of the Flower Shop.
Flower Festival: Speak to Nina before anyone else to get an affection bonus. Lilac, Rose, and/or Violet perfume(s) will raise her affection level (by the most points). Choosing to dance with her will also give you an affection bonus.
Harvest Festival: Answer Nina's questions correctly to win points with her, choosing her as your dancing partner will give you an affection bonus.
Star Night Festival: Nina can be found on the Mountain Summit. Watching the stars with her will give you an affection bonus.
At some point in the game Ann's father will come to your farm in a panic about Nina hasn't return from the mountain (explaining to you that Nina went there to find an herb for her sick mother).
To find Nina in the mountain you will need to equip a hammer (to break the rocks) and also an herb (for Nina to recover from being tired).
- How do you do? I'm Nina. These crops must be sowed during a certain season. They won't germinate unless you sow them in the proper season.
- And you have to plow the ground well to make it a field.
- If you marry Ann, her father will marry Nina's mother.
- After you marry Nina, strangely enough, she will like poisonous mushrooms.