- Introductory Line: "Oh, hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Nori. I help my Grandpa out around his farm."
- "Good morning, ___. You're looking well."
- "Good morning, ___. Hard at work again today? Good luck!"
- "Hello, __. Where are you off to today?"
- "Hello there, ___. How are you?"
- "Hey there, ____. Good evening to you. You're working late!"
- Springtime: "From spring through summer, I grow wheat. And at this time of year, I grow cucumber and asparagus as well."
- Summer: "From spring through summer, I grow wheat. And at this time of year, I grow tomato and pineapple as well."
- "Take your time, okay?"
- Asks for a date: "If it's okay with you... I'd love to chat a little bit. Do you have time?"
- You decline a date: "That is unfortunate. But let's do it soon."
- During a typhoon: "Watch out for that wind! It's strong enough to blow you away!"
- After a typhoon: "Were you okay yesterday? I'm just relieved that there was no harm done."
By the river:
- "Isn't this a relaxing place?"
- "On days I don't have to work on the farm, I like to take walks in the village. I love to chat with Reina when get the chance. She knows so much about plants!"
Jealousy: "I don't really want to talk to you today. What do you want?"
- Don't apologize: Nothing, huh? That's fine with me.
- Apologize: "No, I guess I shouldn't get into a bad mood like that. I should say sorry to you!"
Finish a request:
- "Thanks so much. Oh, I need to give you your reward... I hope you like it."
- "You've been a big help. Thanks. I hope you'll help me out again if I need it sometime. Hee hee. I'll see you later."
- "I kind of like walking in the rain as long as I have an umbrella."
- "Crops grow better when there is rain. And you don't need to water them! It's a real time saver!"
- One flower: "If you want to grow crops, you should buy seeds from my grandpa. That way you'll definitely get good crops."
- Three flowers: "How's life on the farm? You have to carefully tend to your crops every day. If you neglect them even a little bit, you won't harvest good crops."
- Four flowers: "My grandpa is interested in what you're up to. He says you are doing well for someone so young. I agree!"
- Five flowers: "Try to water your crops first thing in the morning. That way you can water them once more in day, and they'll grow faster!"
- Six flowers: "It's really hard work to raise good crops. How are things going at your farm, ____? If you have any questions, you should ask my grandpa."
- Seven flowers: "I'm helping my grandpa out on his farm right now... But my dream for the future is to be a seamstress. I want to make dazzling and original creations of my own design."
- Favorite Gift: "Ooh, mixed rice! You made this for me? Thanks! This is great! You're so thoughtful!"
- Liked: "Ooh, a present! For me? Thanks! This is great!
- Neutral: "What? A present for me? This is nice! Thanks!"
- Multiple Gifts: "Another gift today? That's just too generous. I can't."
- Birthday Gift: "What? A birthday present? Oh, you didn't have to get me anything... But thanks!"
- You live in Konohana and lose: "Too bad about the Cooking Festival today. Try again next time!"
- You live in Bluebell: "I hope you'll represent our village in the next Cooking Festival."
- You live in Konohana and win:
- "Wasn't today's Cooking Festival great? Konohana has such delicious crops. That gives our cooking an advantage."
- "Your cooking is really delicious, ___. It's definitely the reason our village won the Cooking Festival today."
- "____! Everyone brought delicious food to the festival. Bluebell's food was good, but ours is still number one."
- Lose: "You fell jus a little short at today's Crop Festival. Your ___ wasn't bad at all, though. Better luck next time!"
Moon Viewing Festival
- "Isn't today the Moon Viewing Festival? I can't wait!"
- "I love moonlight... It makes everything look like it's out of a storybook... It makes me feel a sense of warmth and happiness."
- "Oh, the moon is so beautifult tonight! It's shining just like a precious gem!"
- "How did you like the Music Festival? I erallyu had a good time at it."
- "The Music Festival was so much fun today!"
"What a wonderful flower! Is it a Flower Day present? Why, thanks! I'll keep it in my room!"
New Years Festival
"Isn't today the New Year's Festival? I can't wait!"
After a Festival:
- "Did you have fun today? It's always nice when we all gather for a festival."
- "I had so much fun today! Did you have a good time too, ____?"
- "I had so much fun today! Tomorrow it's back to work."
You live in Bluebell and go over to Konohana on a festival day: "Today is the ______. Everyone's so excited."