The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Introductory Line: "I haven't met you before. What's your name? __? I'm Raul. Nice to meet you."
- "Good morning! I'm Raul! Please don't confuse me with my brothers! I hate when people do that."
- "Good morning, ___. I'm a morning person. I get up with the sun."
- "Hi there, ___. How are you doing? Me? I'm doing great! So great, I almost feel like dancing!"
- "Hi there, ___. Sunsets always make me feel a little sad."
- "HI there. I'm not feeling all that well today. I may have eaten something bad."
- "How's your farm going? In the last town I lived in, I had a friend who was a great farmer."
- "Enrique's always been the cleverest. He never got into trouble when we were kids."
- "How's Diego doing? He'd better not be saying mean stuff about me. If he is, I'll come and get him!"
- "The sales in my shop are getting worse than my brothers'. Not good!"
- "Uno, dos, tres... I lost count of the money because you spoke to me. I'll talk to you later."
- "If you want to buy something, go up to the counter."
- "I'm going over to Diego's now. I haven't seen him in a long while."
- "I've got to get back to the village tomorrow. My customers are waiting."
- "Everything is so different here. Maybe I can find something that will sell for a high price at my store." (on Mountain)
Finish a request: "Thanks a lot! Hope I can count on you again! Ho ho ho! Thanks for the help! I hope you'll help me out again next time. Thanks!"
- When shown duck: "Yikes! I...I don't like this animal. Take it away, please."
- When shown the blue feather: "Oh. I once tried to give one of those to a woman who captured my heart. I.... I don't like to talk about it."
- During a typhoon: "I'm afraid of losing my hat in weather like this!"
- After a typhoon: "That was a bad storm yesterday."
- Snowstorm: "Nobody shops in weather like this. It's terrible!"
- Two flowers: "Diego is the oldest, and Enrique is the youngest. Some people say we look a lot alike, but we're very different in personalities."
- Three flowers: "I think of ways to expand my business all the time. You've got to keep innovating if you want to survive!"
- Four flowers: "You've got to have a good plan in business. If you don't, your business will end up being a disaster."
- Favorite Gift: "Croquette!!! Croquette!!! Croquette!!! Oops, I got a bit too excited... But thank you so much!"
- Neutral: "Thanks, ___. This is a nice gift."
- Multiple Gifts: "I can't take another gift today. It's too much. Thanks, but no thanks."
- Birthday: "Hey, a birthday present! You rememberd! Don't tell Diego and Enrique about this. I don't want them to get jealous."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.