- Loves Line: "You're actually a good person, you know? Not many people would give me something like this. Thank you."
- Likes Line:
- Neutral Line:
- Dislikes Line:
- 1st line: "My goal is to catch the 'king' that is around here."
- 0 hearts: "Sure enough, fishing is intriguing! I'm very keen on fishing tactics."
- 1 heart: "It's the best when you cook and eat fish while it is still fresh! Don't forget to put out the fire!"
- 2 hearts: "My heart pounds when I feel a nibble at the end of the line. No, maybe from the ripples of rising fish on the water."
- 3 hearts: "Adult fisherman need to be careful about manners. There's more to it than just catch and release."
- 4 hearts: "Only the river current knows where I came from and where I'm going."
- 5 hearts: "As long as I'm going to fish, tasty ones are better. It's eating fish with relish that makes the fishing worthwhile. I may not look like a chef but my fish cooking is pretty good."
- 6 hearts: "I'm fishing while traveling all over. I've been to many places. Here, it's kind of nice. I can be comfortable."
- 7 hearts: "I don't really care for girls. Unlike fish, I can't figure women out, so all I prefer to do is cast and catch."
- 8 hearts: "It's not enough to want someone to understand me. You have to meet each other halfway. "
- 9 hearts: "Say, do you have someone you like? No? If you do, that's fine... I'm a fishing fool anyway. So, um, forget I asked this, okay?"
- 10 hearts: "Being alone is comforting and free. I never thought about marriage, but now I'm thinking about that sort of thing."
- Accepted Proposal: "Wha-what?! Are you proposing? Are you delirious? Other than fishing, I’m a guy with no merits. Are you okay with that?!"
- "How nice. I never knew that greetings like good morning and good night would ever make me this happy."
- "Er... uhh... umm, I love you."
- After child is born: "So I'm a father. Thank you."
- "Our family is growing. This is a very happy thing."
- When shown your baby: "I never thought the day would come when I could see my own child."
- Morning: "Good morning."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.