- Introductory Line: "Oh my, you must be new. I'm Rose. I'm so happy to meet you!"
- "Why, good morning. You're up early. Are you working? Have fun."
- "Hello there, __. Have you eaten yet? I always think food tastes better fresh from the farm."
- "Hello there dear. Do you need to speak with Rutger?"
- "Why, hello there. Do let me come by and visit your farm soon."
- "Why, hello there, ____. You're looking well. Have a good day, dear!"
- "Good evening, ___." What are you doing out so late?"
- "Of course horses and carriages are handy, but it is nice to walk sometimes. You never know what might happen during your walk."
- "Oh my, fancy meeting you here dear."
- Storm: "I always loved snowstorms as a girl. But these days the idea of shoveling all that snow makes my back ache..."
- Rain: "Oh my, ___. Don't you have an umbrella? We can't have that! You'll catch a cold!"
- During a typhoon: "I do hope this wind won't keep me up tonight. The last typhoon we had was so loud, I couldn't sleep a wink!"
- After a typhoon: "I do hope your farm was alright yesterday. Such dreadful weather!"
- Complete a Request: "You've been such a help, ___! I knew I could count on you! In fact, you did such a nice job, I may ask you for help again! I'll see you later, dear. Make sure you take care of yourself!"
- When shown the blue feather: "Oh my, how lovely! So who's the lucky person? Well, whoever it is, they'll be lucky to have you. I'm sure they'll say yes."
- One flower: "Working at the town hall may look dull to you, but you know, I have such fun!"
- Two flowers: "You always look so hearty and healthy. You really do love farming, don't you?"
- Three flowers: "How are things going, dear? You know you can always come talk to me."
- Four flowers: "All the neighbors are talking about how sweet you are, dear. It warms my heart to hear good things about you."
- Five flowers: "I have such great fun talking to you, dear. It's always a treat to hear about your farm. "
- Six flowers: "You know, my husband has really taken a shine to you, ___. He's so glad that you're living here."
- Seven flowers: "You know, Rutger and I always talk about how glad we are you moved here. This town wouldn't be the same without you."
- Liked Gift: "Why, how lovely! What a nice gift."
- Neutral Gift: "My, is this for me? Thank you."
- Multiple Gifts: "I couldn't possibly carry another gift. I'm sorry."
- Birthday Gift: "A birthday present? And such a lovely gift for an old lady like me! Thank you, dear!"
- "I'm so excited about today's festival."
- "I'm looking forward to the festival today. I wonder what it will be like?"
- You live in Bluebell and lose: "You had some bad luck, but you'll win next time, dear."
- You cheer for Bluebell and they lose: "We lost today. And you were so supportive."
- You cheer for Bluebell and they win: "So our village won the Cooking Festival! It must be thanks to your support, ___."
- "Those animals are difficult to raise. It's quite a feat to raise one as splendid as yours."
- "Congratulations, dear! I knew your farm would win!"
- "We saw so many lovely animals in the festival today. But yours was by far the best, ___."
Lose: "Well, I certainly thought you were the best... You'll win next time."
Hand Fishing Festival
- Win: "You caught quite a lot! What's your secret?"
- "Rutger always did well in this festival. Of course, that was a long time ago..."
- "This festival always reminds me of my girlhood. We were all so earnest then..."
Flower Day Festival
"My, what a lovely flower. Thank you so much, dear."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.