The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "Oh, ___. How are you today?"
- "Oh, good morning... you caught me lost in thought..."
- "Good morning, ___. You seem to be doing well."
- "Good evening, ___. You're working so late!"
- "Hello there. How's it going?"
- "Hey there, ___. How's it going?"
- "Hello there, ___. Doing some shopping? Have a good time."
- "I'm a mayor, but I'm also an innkeeper. If you want to stay here, use the guest book on the counter."
- "A mayor must know what's happening in his village at all times. I like to walk around whenever I get the chance."
- "This village has a tradition of raising the finest livestock."
- You live in Konohana: "How are things in Konohana? I still think this village would be a better fit for you.."
- During a typhoon: "It's dreadfully windy today! What are you doing out in weather like this!?"
- After a typhoon: "That was some storm yesterday, wasn't it?"
- Snowstorm: "You ought to be inside during a blizzard like this. You've got gumption!"
- When shown the blue feather: "You'll want to give that feather to your sweetheart."
At Town Hall:
- "If you want to stay here, use the guest book on the counter. For anything else, talk to me across the counter."
- "If you need something, come up to the counter to talk to me. If you want to stay here, use the guest book on the counter."
- One flower: "Being the mayor isn't as easy as it looks, you know."
- Two flowers: "How's your farm going? Are you getting the hang of things?"
- Three flowers: "How are things going? Running a farm can be awfully difficult."
- Four flowers: "How's the work going, __? I know you're busy, but Rose loves it when you stop by to see us."
- Five flowers: "It's always so nice to see you, ___. And I know Rose has taken a fancy to you too, so you come on over any time."
- Six flowers: "You're a very good influence on the town, ___. You really run a fine farm."
- Seven flowers: "I don't know how this town would get along without you, ____. You're such a hard worker. You know, you remind me of myself a little bit."
- Liked: "Oh, for me? And such a nice gift, too. You're very thoughtful."
- Neutral: "A present for me? Well, thank you very much."
- Multiple Gifts: "Hmm, another gift? Oh, I couldn't accept anything else today."
- Birthday Gift: "Oh, a birthday present? And such a nice gift, too. You're very thoughtful, ___."
- You live in Konohana and lose: "Oh, ___, so you came to celebrate... I love it when we win the Cooking Festival..."
- You live in Bluebell and win: "Today's Cooking Festival was so much fun. There are so many fine chefs in our village."
- You cheer for Bluebell but do not enter a dish: "You should enter the next Cooking Festival. I'm looking forward to it!"
- You live in Bluebell and lose: "Too bad you didn't win. But, there's always next time, you know!"
- You skip the festival: "You should enter next time. I'm counting on you!"
- "Congratulations! You're a real farmer now!"
- "Congratulations, ___. Your <animal> was incredible!
- "All your hard work paid off today! Keep up the good work!"
- Lose: "Too bad you didn't win. But you haven't been farming for very long. I know you'll do better next time."
Flower Day Festival
- "Oh! Well that's right, it's Flower Day today! Thanks!"
New Years Festival
- You live in Konohana: "Hello there, ___. Today is our New Years Festival. I'm really sorry, but you can't participate in it."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.