Scarlet is a red Harvest Sprite, one of the Koropokkur in Doraemon: Story of Seasons. They will help you start at 6AM~13PM for 2 days and their heart will decrease every time you ask for help. The more heart they have, the more days they willingly to help you, but the less heart they have most likely they do not want to help you at all. Scarlet will help Noby watering crops.
Scarlet will give Noby the Hopter and Ultra Upgrader because she found it somewhere in the ground but do not know how to use it.
Koropokkur have a shop that sells Doraemon's gadgets they found all around Shizen Town, but they do not know how to use the gadget so you can trade it with Junk you found in Mine. Some of these gadget just for gimmick.
Chapter 1 "Koropokkur"
- Doraemon 3❤︎
- First trigger General Store event Chapter 5
- Go to Rolin Forest at 6AM~6PM
Chapter 2 "Found Violet!"
- Go to Mayor Ryam's Bedroom
Chapter 3 "Found Amber!"
- Go to Knick Knacks General Store behind the cashier
Chapter 4 "Found Sky!"
- Go to Sandy's Bedroom
Chapter 5 "Found Jade!"
- Go to Café Delish kitchen
Chapter 6 "Meet Up!"
- Found all other Harvest Sprite around Shizen Town
- Koro-pok-guru, also written Koro-pok-kuru, korobokkuru, or koropokkur, are a race of small people in folklore of the Ainu people of the northern Japanese islands. (source: Wikipedia)
- Sadly when they help Noby, there is no moving animation for them. You won't see them walking around your farm, picking the egg, feeding the animal, watering the corps. They standing in there own position and instantly finish your job.
- Land Fishing Rod can literally reel up all fish from all season regardless the condition and has a chance to got gems when snagged. It can catch Shark in autumn season without need to waiting for Stormy Day.