|This article is about Shelly, a character from Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. You may be looking for Shelly, a character from Animal Parade.|
Shelly is a character in Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility.
She is the owner of the Tailor Shop. She and her granddaughters, Candace and Luna, will move in to Waffle Island and open their Tailor Shop once Daren's rainbow is complete. Shelly is very skilled at tailoring services, and she is a very kind-hearted old lady.
In addition to selling clothing used to customize your character, Shelly is the only person who provides the service of upgrading and enlarging your rucksack to hold more items.
- Anytime the tailor shop is open go talk to Shelly and ask to upgrade your rucksack. If you do not have the requirements to upgrade the rucksack, you can talk to Shelly repeatedly to raise her hearts.
- "Good afternoon."
- You propose: "I heard you proposed. I look forward to your wedding."
- Rival marriages: "I heard ___ and ___ got married. I hope they'll have a happy family."
- "Raising a child is really hard work sometimes, but it pays off as you see your child grow."
- "You look well, ___."
- "Are you doing well?"
- Walking with your child: "Oh, you're spending time with ___? How nice."
- The Mother Tree grows: "I feel as though the air of the isladn has changed somehow."
- "Everything is so refreshing on a sunny day."
- 1 Heart: "My, my, it's a good day for drying clothes outside."
- 2 Hearts: "I know lots about raising sheep and producing wool. The shine on the animal's coat depends on how much love you give them."
- 3 Hearts: "A cocoon turns into silk yarn and cloth, and then finally it becomes clothing. You should appreciate silk clothing and items because a lot of time and effort go into making them."
- 4 Hearts: "You can dye silk with dye made from flowers. You can dye silk many different colors, but its natural color is simple and nice."
- 5 Hearts: "I run a store with my two granddaughters. Candace is good at making dresses, but not so good at dealing with customers. So she and Luna split the work between them."
- 6 Hearts: "Make sure you've got the right clothes for the season. You don't want to be stuck wearing shorts in Winter, or a jacket in Summer."
- 7 Hearts: "When you are young, you tend to act blindly. Take a deep breath and think things over before acting."
- 8 Hearts: "If you spill something dark on light clothing, try to get the clothing into warm water as soon as possible. That'll make the stain much easier to clean."
- 9 Hearts: "If you wash cotten clothes with a salt detergent beforehand, you can prevent them from losing their color."
- Spring: "The water for washing and dyeing has gotten a little warmer. It's already spring."
- "The summer heat is really hard on me. I hope it'll get cooler soon."
- "It's hard work to avoid sunburn in Summer. You can get sunburned from early Spring to Fall, as well."
- Fall: "This is the most comfortable season of the year. It's a good season to dress up, too."
- Late Winter: "Winter is about to end now, but i'll still be cold until spring. It may not be a good idea to put away your winter clothes just yet."
- "I bought milk at the Animal Festival. Milk is a necessity!"
- "Did you go to the Animal Festival? Cows and horses are big, but they have gentle eyes."