The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Introductory Line: "So what's your name, eh? [Name], you say? Not much of a name.. Me? I'm the blacksmith around here. Sheng's my name and it's a mighty good name, too! And you better not say anything about my outfit! Don't insult panda power!"
- "Morning, [player]. Want to do some panda exercises with me?"
- "Morning, [player]. Got big plans today?"
- "Morning. *yawn* Just like pandas, I'm a little sluggish in the morning."
- "Oh, it's you, [player]. Not now, not now. I'm thinking about pandas."
- "Hello, [player]. Whenever I see your face, I think of delicious crops!"
- "Look at the time, ___. Be off home now!"
- "Evening. I'm feeling sleepy. You can wait till tomorrow."
- "Look at all the bamboo around here! Panda chow!"
- "Eileen has potential as an artisan. She'd be worth teaching."
- You live in Bluebell: "Tell you what, [player]... move to this village, and you'll see pandas every day."
- Visiting Bluebell: "It's nothing like Konohana around here. And no pandas!"
- Complete a request: "Thanks again for the help. I'll see you later."
- When shown a blue feather: "You're thinking about getting married? Aren't you a little young for that? Well, as long as youre sure it's love, I wish you the best of luck."
- During a typhoon: "Hmmm. Will the pandas be safe? This wind isn't messing around."
- After a typhoon: "Weather like yesterdays's is no good for my tools. I better tend to them."
- Snowstorm: "Will the pandas be okay in all this snow? I hope it doesn't get buried."
- Going through the tunnel:
- "Now that the tunnel's done, people from Bluebell will come see the panda! That's tremendous! Don't you agree, [player]?"
- "Guess I'll head home. It's a snap now that the tunnel's done."
- One flower: "What now? I'm trying to think! Talk to me later."
- Three flowers: "How can pandas be so unbelievably cute? Tell me, eh, ___?"
- Four flowers: "Pandas climb trees, but are no good at climbing down. It's part of their cuteness."
- Five flowers: "Newborn pandas are awfully small. It's amazing how big they grow to be."
- Liked Gift: "How did you figure out what I like? Thanks!"
- Neutral: "You're a thoughtful one, eh? I accept your gift."
- Disliked: "What are you giving me this for? Are you pulling my leg?"
- Neutral Birthday Gift: "A birthday present, eh? Seems pretty nice. I'll take it, and thanks."
- Cooking Festival
- You live in Konohana and win: "The judge for the Cooking Festival really knows food. Winning it is impressive!"
- You live in Konohana and lose: "Why'd we lose the cooking Fesival? Not enough gumption, eh?"
- Flower Festival: "For me, eh? Don't get one of these too often. Thanks!"
- Crop Festival (Lose): "Unless you put your passion into it, you won't win."
- Snow Festival
- "That was amazing, wasn't it?"
- "The arts build character! Not as much as blacksmithing though."
- "Well I don't mind festivals like that now and again! The arts are important!"
- Before a Festival Starts: "How could the Festival be fun when there won't be any pandas there...?"
- Festival End
- "It's all over. Good work."
- You live in Bluebell and come over on a festival day: "Want to be part of this festival, eh, ___? Move to Konohana then."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.