Harvest Moon DS
It is a day for boys to give girls cookies. In Harvest Moon DS, you can bake cookies and give them to any bachelorette to get +1000LP. In order to bake cookies, you must have the oven, so taking part in this festival is impossible in Year 1. It is also possible to give cookies to other villagers, although it won't have the same increase to their friendship. Each girl will show up at your doorstep at a different time of the day, and will ask for sweets. Any girl who has a purple heart level or higher will participate in the festival.
- Lumina shows up first, in between 6am and 7am.
- Celia will show up in between 8am and 9am.
- Flora, from 10am until 11am.
- Muffy comes between 12pm and 1pm.
- Muffy, from 2pm until 3pm.
In Cute, the eligible bachelors will show up at your door to give you sweets, if you have a high enough heart level with them. Any bachelor with a purple heart or higher will come and bring cookies. Bachelors with a yellow heart or higher will bake and give you chocolate cookies instead. Each bachelor will show up at a different time:
- Marlin shows up first, in between 6am and 8am.
- Gustafa will show up in between 8am and 10am.
- Rock, from 10am until 12pm.
- Carter comes between 12pm and 1pm.
- Griffin, from 2pm until 3pm.
- Skye arrives last from 4pm until 5pm.
In order to see each boy, you must enter your farm house and exit. The bachelor will be waiting outside the door, and will ask to come in. Talk to them to receive your gift, and afterwards, they will leave.
If you are married, your spouse will leave cookies in your rucksack while you are asleep.