- "Please welcome, Woofio the animal trainer!"
Although Stephanie was not originally one of the available bachelorettes in the Japanese version of the game, she became one later with a free update. In the English version, she becomes a bachelorette via "The New Neighbor" DLC.
Stephanie will reside in Westown after she has become available to interact with. She will not participate in any Festivals except for Flower Festival and Winter Thanksgiving Festival.
You can have a child with Stephanie and you can get all family events with her, but she doesn't have a spouse exclusive event (that is usually required to be seen before you can get the pregnancy scene) and you can't have meals with her either.
- Morning: "This is one of my favorite places. Sure, it's a little scary at night, but... going for walks in the morning is amazing."
- "I've enjoyed being up on stage ever since I was a little kid. That's why I think this is the perfect job for me."
- "The air's so fresh, and it's really peaceful to be surrounded by so much nature. I totally recommend visiting the pond further in too."
- At Westown: "Ah, [player]. I was just trying to figure out what I wanted to eat at Garden Grill. Everything's so delicious, but I'm kinda craving a cheese dish... Still, the daily special is hard to resist..."
- If you are dating someone: "Ah, [player]! I heard you and [marriage candidate] have started dating! Congrats! Take a good care of [them], got it?"
- While engaged: "I heard all about it, [player]! You're finally sealin' the deal with Wayne! I'd love to be at the ceremony, but I have something I absolutely can't afford to miss... I'm so sorry. I really wanted to go! And so... I was hoping you'd let me give you my blessings here! Good luck, champ!"