- 0 hearts: "When you use tools push the R Button to lock on. It's more covenient because you can move while you work."
- 1 heart: "I can see dolphins from the pier on the shore. If you ride them they might take you somewhere."
- 2 hearts: "I've been living on this mountain for years. This is a nice place with good trees and a clear river."
- 3 hearts: "I know every inch of this mountain. I also know what kind of animal will appear and where."
- 4 hearts: "The thing to do is to remember the place where animals appear. If you encounter them many times, they just might get used to you."
- 5 hearts: "The appearance of animals varies depending on season and time. Try to remember this while searching."
- 6 hearts: "There's a food of choice for the animals living in the fields and mountains. Observe what the animals like to eat."
- 7 hearts: "It's not good to feed the animals living in the fields and mountains. If you feed, do it in moderation."
- 8 hearts: "Nature is kind, and can at times be harsh. I think people living together with nature is the way it should be."
- 9 hearts: "When spring comes, wild animals start reproducing in order to increase the number of companions. Nature's instincts are impressive."
- 10 hearts: ""
- First meeting: "Hey, who are you? I thought you were trying to harm the wild animals. I'm Terry. These mountains are my back yard. My job is to protect the wild animals. A lot of animals need to be protected to keep the mountains well and alive. A young person like you may not understand this, though."
- "Getting your body in shape is fundamental. You can't do anything if you're not in shape."
- Saying goodbye: "Humph."
- When shown your baby: "Ah I remember Eve when she was little."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.