I'm Clara. This is my user page mainly about Harvest Moon series and what I think about the game. Here are HM games I currently play:
- Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
- Story of Seasons
- Harvest Moon 3D: The Lost Valley
- Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories
- Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
These are things I discovered in SoS Trio:
- After the main character gets married, the flower color on marriage candidates of same gender will be removed from their dialogue box, but they can still be given gifts.
- If you give villagers a gift more than once per day, the villager will not say a quote; instead, there is a caption that says "I already gave [him/her] a present earlier. I should save for the day."
- The old man in red is a wandering storyteller. He appears three times a week between 12:00 and 16:00. On Tuesday, he is seen by the windmill in Westown; on Wednesday, he is seen in near Inari's shrine in Tsuyukusa; on Thursday, he appears by the inn in Tsuyukusa.
- When a villager is eating, you can still give them gift.
- You can get married in any year, even in Year 1. (e.g. I married Wayne on Winter 23, Year 1)
- You cannot trigger reverse proposal for the second time. If the marriage candidate's proposal is rejected, the two will propose like normal.
What I would like to see in future HM/SoS games
- Character customization
- Babies can be picked up (like MM and AP)
- Breakup like in ANB and SoS
- Heart/Flower Events that tell background story how the person feels towards you.
- Characters can talk (like Rune Factory)
- Rival Marriage & Children
- Spouse and children can work on farm (like in AP)
- Giving gifts (instead of only talking like in The Lost Valley and Skytree Village)
- Children that looks like your spouse (like in AP, SoS, and SoS Trio)
- Two children of opposite gender (like in Seeds of Memories)
Marriage Candidates I Wouldn't (or Would Never) Marry
- Shy/quiet/timid spouse
- Those who have invisible hearts on their dialogue box (like Amir, Yuri)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.