I'm back playing Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns and I decided to make dialogues for portrait-less villagers. This blog will be constantly updated!
- "Make sure your animals stay inside on rainy days. They'll get stressed out if they get wet, so be careful."
- "When it's sunny out, be sure to let your animals run tree! They'll love it!"
- "This wood grain is so nice... Is it weird that I kinda wanna rub it against my cheek?"
- "Wow, look at the quality of this wood! The gloss is incredible!"
- "Do you know Wayne, the mailman? You could say I'm a huge admirer of his. ♪"
- "I don't really need to send any letters, but I'm writing one just so I can visit the postman. Now I have a pen indentation on my finger, but it's worth it as I get to see Way…
Read more >
Since December 2018, Ranch Story website can't be accessed anymore http://www.ranchstory.co.uk/wiki/Gill_(Harvest_Moon:_Animal_Parade). I might help a little bit with Animal Parade, that means i can only add dialogues or quotes as far as I know.. but I NEVER played Tree of Tranquility.
Here's my latest edit on marriage candidate pages: Luke (ToT). Feel free to correct it. My "wrong" sentence was in "For negative result"Read more >