The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Loves Line: "Well, I appreciate this. How kind. I'll go ahead and accept. Thanks."
- Likes Line: "You're caring even though you're young. Thanks."
- Neutral Line: "Oh, thanks."
- Dislikes Line: "Sorry, but I don't really like it."
- 0 hearts: "There are all sorts of announcements on TV and the message board in the square. Check them out for the latest local news."
- "Of the homes you live in, there's the main home and the cottage. When you want to modify the home that you're living in choose "remodel".
- 1 heart: "For a home and a barn, you need lumber in addition to money. You should always be gathering wood."
- 2 hearts: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. It all starts from the first nail."
- 3 hearts: "I'm not teaching much to my two apprentices. Children are prone to be influenced by their surroundings."
- 4 hearts: "A disciple sometimes outshines the master. It's a proverb likened to the pupil surpassing the teacher. It'd be nice if that were to happen with those two soon."
- 5 hearts: "There are times when everyone must be decisive about things. You must figure things out yourself even if you're at a loss or undecided!"
- 6 hearts: "My apprentices are energetic, and I'm happy having compatible people around me."
- 7 hearts: "I've gone as far as I can. Make one more effort after thinking that means you'll do good work."
- 8 hearts: "Things that are good and things that are bad seem fifty-fifty until you die. It may be for that reason that we're wary about the easy stuff."
- 9-10 hearts: ""
- Rainy day below 4 hearts: "We don't work when it rains."
- Rainy day at least 4 hearts: "After rain comes fair weather. This means that things get better after a rain."
- First meeting: "You don't look familiar. Are you the new farmer? I see.. We're carpenters. We build and remodel. Let us know when you want to build a house or a barn. We'll do it for you. We're usually in our workshop. Hey, come over here, you two! These are my apprentices. Like you, they're just getting started. "
- When shopping: "Hey! Come in! Come in! What's going on today?"
- At the bar: "Yes, this is a good place. I understand the owner's hard work."
- Saying goodbye: "Later."
- When shown your baby: "They say kids are a treasure. And you know, it's true."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.